This edition, distinguished by its subtle, muted color tones, is an indispensable addition to any tarot collection. The bright, primary colors seen in the familiar 1909 version of Rider-Waite® Tarot deck published by U.S. Games Systems, Inc. have been returned to their original palette exemplified in the Arts and Crafts style of the early 20th century. For example, the pale blue backgrounds seen in The Star and the Wheel of Fortune cards are presented here as minty green. Tarot aficionados will be pleased to see that the card backs have been restored to their original design of Tudor roses and lilies in pale blue.
- Included: 78 cards, a Celtic Cross card-spread guide and an updated version of The Pictorial Key to the Tarot.
- Box dimensions: 15.2 x 13.3 cm (6" x 5.25"). Weight of the box: 386 g. (approx).
- Includes instruction booklet (in English).
- Plastic coated paper playing cards.
- Made in China.
- 100% authentic, original product.