Italian artist Luigi Scapini’s lavish paintings recreate 15th century Italy in this gold-accented tarot deck.
The Major Arcana and court cards have gold backgrounds in the manner of fifteenth-century European decks. Both the Major and Minor Arcana include full scenes. In the Minors, symmetrical arrangements of the suit symbols provide composition around which the scenes are arranged.
- Included: 78 cards.
- Cards size: 6.9 x 13 cm (2.75" x 5.125"). Weight of the deck: 250 g. (approx).
- Includes instruction booklet (in English).
- Plastic coated paper playing cards.
- New, sealed. Made in USA.
- 100% authentic, original product.